3-min-25%2520(1)_edited_edited.jpg

HOLLYWOOD LIMOUSINES

TRAVEL IN LUXURY

Providing exceptional limousine services in the greater Auckland region

Let us show you the worry free transportation we provide

Give us 1% of your confidence, we'll provide the other 99%

Our team at Hollywood Limousines strives to be the best limousine hire company in the greater Auckland region.

We pride ourselves on our ability to provide you the best when it comes to your special occasions. Whether it be a night in town, your special wedding day or corporate travel, we can guarantee that you will be met with the same impeccable service and attention to detail each and every time. 

We provide limousine services for all types of occasions
  • Proms/Balls

  • Birthdays 

  • Formal Occasions

  • Weddings

  • Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties

  • Anniversaries

  • Meetings

  • Luncheons

  • Baby Showers

We operate 24 hours every day

Don't take our word for it...

WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT US!

"We hired a fabulous limo with Hollywood Limos and needless to say this was THE best way to celebrate our best friend and her birthday! Extremely elegant and classy limousine, and the service was superb! We will definitely be back!"

Samantha Wilson

"Thank you to Hollywood Limo's and team for making our first wedding anniversary one we will remember for many years to come! Impeccable service and quality. We couldn't have asked for a better way to start and end our celebrations! Very highly recommended."

Hayden Luong

My husband and I hired 2 cars from the Hollywood Limos fleet for our daughters weekend last weekend, and needless to say the Lincoln's were absolutely stunning!! Not only were the cars amazing, the service right the way through was 5 star! A huge thank you to the team at Hollywood Limos for making our day so wonderful! Very highly recommended.

Louise Jones

"Thank you to Hollywood Limos and the team for making our wedding over the Waitangi long weekend truly wonderful! Best service, excellent quality of vehicles. We felt like super stars! ... what more could a girl ask for! Very highly recommended!"

Cecilia Johnson